free website stats program EGlide bounce | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

EGlide bounce

Warped rotor will give you the effect that you are describing i have been there and simply replaced the rotor and all was smooth again

Brian

Thanks to all Hey harley@16 I used the lemon pledge:D I will check under pulsating brakes I tried pulsing no hits and the mechanic rode my bike before and after. Wardch

Thanks to all Hey harley@16 I used the lemon pledge:D I will check under pulsating brakes I tried pulsing no hits and the mechanic rode my bike before and after. Wardch

Just another tip. Use the "Search Forum" under the tool bar on right hand side. Search on the tool bar ,I find, searches for all the keywords in a thread, but the "search forum" I think it gets better results. (I think it searches for keywords in thread titles).

Just another tip. Use the "Search Forum" under the tool bar on right hand side. Search on the tool bar ,I find, searches for all the keywords in a thread, but the "search forum" I think it gets better results. (I think it searches for keywords in thread titles).

I can't believe that I have never seen/noticed/used that "Search Forum" box.:newsmile07:
You're gonna tell me it's been there for a while aren't you? :bigsmiley21:

I can't believe that I have never seen/noticed/used that "Search Forum" box.:newsmile07:
You're gonna tell me it's been there for a while aren't you? :bigsmiley21:

Well, A LOOKING at your Avatar, MIGHT tell all....:coffee

I saw your comment then took a look at the Avatar picture MUMBLING to myself,,,,, NO WONDER.....:newsmile100:

So you STILL think My dad was around in OUR time?? Or was it yours..??:lolrolling

signed....BUBBIE

:D Well after reading all the posts I dug out my MMI and PHD manuals Duh I used to do this for a living. All my books said .008" runout Left .0165 rt .0192 I am surprised I didn't hear the pads kissing the rotor old age ? New rotors and brake pads Whoa we have brakes THANK YOU all for your help. Wardch.

Back