free website stats program EGC Insurance ----Ouch!!! Recommendations | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

EGC Insurance ----Ouch!!! Recommendations

I have Farmers and have been with the company for some years. My insurance man is a former POW and he will bend over backwards to get you the best possable deal. I went to Progressive and they were very high compaired to my Farmers. So don't move to Nevada as the insurance rates where I live are very low.

Try these guys out, They were cheaper than GEICO and Progressive for me. Been using them since 1989.

Formost Insurance Company

1-800-237-2060

I agree, $175 a year cheaper than progressive. More and better coverage with $4500 coverage for extras.
'09 Ultra $400.00 per year. I did everything on line.
Craig

Thanks for all the replies.

I requested a quote from Foremost and Nationwide. Nationwide responded with a quote of $300 a year, almost half of the Progressive price. Foremost has not yet responded.

I won't insure with State Farm. Had them for cars, home, motorcycles for 20 years and then my wife was out walking one day and was viciously attacked by a rottwieler that happened to be insured on a State Farm homeowners policy rider. Mauled her leg from ankle to upper thigh. Medical costs and plastic surgery added up to over $15K. Not to mention her pain. Oh, and this was the second attack by the dog. Any State Farm attacked us worse than the dog, my wife ended up with less than $5K, and had to pay the attorney from that.... The State Farm reps told us repeatedly would never get much since the rider cost the homeowner only $5 per month. Anyway, I immediately canceled State Farm and swore to never grace their doorstep again!!!

Jack

Sorry to hear about your State Farm story...have to say that insurance originally was to protect the insured...but that idea died a long time ago when insurance companies traded their wares and looked at their service as publically traded investment opportunity...where the bottom line is seen on Wall Street as paramount.:yeahright

hey fellas try allstate they sure helped me out especially if you put all of your property together (i.e.) cars house bikes etc. you get a really good discount give them a call for a quote 1-800-901-1732

Been a State Farm client since behind the wheel/bars. Mine runs $23.88/month ($286.52/yr), but I receive multi-car discount b/c all my vehicles are through them.

One thing nobody's mentioned is claims satisfaction. Low premiums don't mean much if the claims process is unsatisfactory.

I've been with State Farm for years, and my 06 Heritage is running me $608/year for full coverage. That's higher than most of the posts here, but I'm in the LA/Pasadena area.

State Farm has been great with claims. I haven't had many, but they never hassled me and sent the check out quickly. So I stay with them for the bike and 2 cars.

One thing nobody's mentioned is claims satisfaction. Low premiums don't mean much if the claims process is unsatisfactory.

I've been with State Farm for years, and my 06 Heritage is running me $608/year for full coverage. That's higher than most of the posts here, but I'm in the LA/Pasadena area.

State Farm has been great with claims. I haven't had many, but they never hassled me and sent the check out quickly. So I stay with them for the bike and 2 cars.
Excellent point ProF! As with any expenditure, we should consider TCO (total cost of ownership).

hey fellas try allstate they sure helped me out especially if you put all of your property together (i.e.) cars house bikes etc. you get a really good discount give them a call for a quote 1-800-901-1732

Does Allstate offer accident forgiveness on bikes like they do on cars?

Back