free website stats program EG front fender rail light | Harley Davidson Forums

EG front fender rail light

Sgt York

I saw this on a UC last year and really liked it. It was a light that fit in between the front fender rail opening.

Anyone know wher I can get a set?

Thanks

I'm taking mine off. That whole front bumber bugs me. But to answer your question that must have been a custom mod. I haven't seen anything like that. I have to get rid of that big orange light on the front fender and those side reflectors. .... but that's me.

Walt

I'm sure it was a aftermarket part. The lights were next to the rubber and side reflectors.

I thought it looked good.

Sgt, I bet that would look sharp. Please keep me in mind if you find out where to get them. Thanks

Walt

I'm taking mine off. That whole front bumber bugs me. But to answer your question that must have been a custom mod. I haven't seen anything like that. I have to get rid of that big orange light on the front fender and those side reflectors. .... but that's me.

Walt

Be careful with this one ,Walt.Check your State law.In many States and Provinces that front fender light and the cheesy little reflectors are law,also the EGC is over 8ft. long so it's lighting requirements fall into the hands of the National requirements,which is why it has so many side reflectors.

Sgt, I bet that would look sharp. Please keep me in mind if you find out where to get them. Thanks

Walt
I thought so also Walt. The 2009 J&P Cycles catalog list them for 1968-84 FL on page 930. That bike was not that old. If I can find them I'll get them and post the source here. Really looked good.

Last edited:
Back