free website stats program EFI tuning | Harley Davidson Forums

EFI tuning

redhog22

OK, I have read about PWR COM, SERT, Fuel PAK and some others. I get the ability for some auto tuning in the real expensive modules. I understand that with a fuel pak I have to manual make adjustments. Here's the deal. I put on V&H Big Shot Longs because I like the way they look and sound. I am not trying to go racing or be the fastest guy around. I just want to have the bike run smoothly. With this in mind.... Can I get away with the $245.00 to buy and use a Fuel Pak?

OK, I have read about PWR COM, SERT, Fuel PAK and some others. I get the ability for some auto tuning in the real expensive modules. I understand that with a fuel pak I have to manual make adjustments. Here's the deal. I put on V&H Big Shot Longs because I like the way they look and sound. I am not trying to go racing or be the fastest guy around. I just want to have the bike run smoothly. With this in mind.... Can I get away with the $245.00 to buy and use a Fuel Pak?

Here is some info for you:

EFI Tuner Comparisons - Harley Davidson Community

Here is what I would recommend. Have this on my '03 UC. Very user friendly, "plug and play":

TFI Discounted - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Does the TFI mount the same way at the fuel pack? Also what changes will it make to your fuel mixture?

Back