free website stats program EFI Tuning Modules | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

EFI Tuning Modules

Hey Waterdog, Many "thanks" for the return response and the heads up info you were so kind to pass along.I'll check it out.I'm definitely replacing the stock pipes and the stock breather, and my H-D Dealer said I would need to have a re-map if I made those changes. So, figured I may as well go ahead and get the EFI tuned in line with the rest of the replacements and get eveything "working on the same page" so to speak. My H-D Dealer also said that the Screamin Eagle Stage 1 kit would much easier and better to tune to my new pipes and the SERT EFI System, rather than the Arlen Ness Stage 1 kit. Not sure about that , he might just be trying to make a sale on his in-stock equipment to reduce his Summer inventory? I'm still doing some more asking and researching. If ya hear anything, send me a line will ya? "THANKS", Ride safe, HI-Tek Rednek

You're welcome Rednek. I hope I can help folks out a little as so many have helped me before.

As far as the Stage 1 air cleaner..........well, To my knowledge there is nothing to "tune" on the air breather, so it sounds like he just wants to move his inventory. I don't think it makes much difference which brand you go with as long as you increase the breathing of the bike. Some folks claim that the K&N air cleaners are best, but I went with the SE Stage 1 kit myself and have had no issues yet.

Again, do lots of research and then get what you feel will be best for you and your bike. That's all that matters. Good luck.

You Are The "Man", "glider" !!!!! Again, many "Thanks" for all your help.That info will most definitely come into use.Kinda got jammed up for time,bike goes in shop this Wednesday.I had ordered a Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1 kit , but it has been back ordered for over -3- weeks. It was not going to make it in time for my shop appt., so I had to go with the S/E Stage 1, which my H-D dealer had in stock.But I will use your info to swap out their paper filter for the K&N filter. Again,"Thanks" for all your help.Hope I can return it back to ya sometime.Ride safe,HI-Tek Rednek

Back