free website stats program EFI controller on TBW bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

EFI controller on TBW bikes

rkrdr2

I have a friend who has an '08 Ultra with pipes/air cleaner and wants to add a EFI controller...he was looking at Zippers ThunderMax auto tune controller but their website claims it does not work on '08 and newer bikes with TBW...so what are you guys with TBW bikes using?? Does the new Power Commander V work with TBW bikes? I have read a lot of good reviews on the ThunderMax and was surprised it would not work with the newer bikes.

Oh well, here we go again!

Spend 5 minutes with the search function on this forum or in the Self Help Tips and you will rapidly discover the popularity of the TFI unit from Dobeck. Inexpensive, simple, and good performance!

Thanks for the replies,forgot about the search function...I did a lot of basic maintenance and upgrades for a few guy's I ride with,but in the last couple years they all traded up to '08/'09 models and are still asking me questions about upgrades and stuff...I tell them my '04 does not have 02 sensors,TBW,rear cylinder cut off,2/1/2 exhaust,six speed trans.. so I have not kept up on a lot of these changes,so other than basic fluid changes your on your own!

ive ran the tfi and the pc iii been looking at the thundermax also been waiting ..

but i have switch back to the tfi for now

Back