free website stats program EFI change out | Harley Davidson Forums

EFI change out

itellya

i am riding a 2001 RK with 60,000 miles. Should i consider changing out the EFI unit to something different? Any recommendations would be useful.

thanks
"life is a series of lost forgotten moments"

There's really not much to be gained with other systems over what you have now. I would leave it as is and enjoy the ride.

I guess the obvious question is, "Why are you considering this?"

Is there something you don't like about your current setup? Are you having some kind of problem?

I guess the obvious question is, "Why are you considering this?"

Is there something you don't like about your current setup? Are you having some kind of problem?

No problems, read a thread yesterday about some existing problems with the M&M EFI....loopy idle etc. Just want to hear...."JUST RIDE IT" ...no better solution than stock.

No problems, read a thread yesterday about some existing problems with the M&M EFI....loopy idle etc. Just want to hear...."JUST RIDE IT" ...no better solution than stock.

OK - Just ride it!!!

If you encounter problems then we can help you but for now, ride it, enjoy it, and don't mess with it!

OK - Just ride it!!!

If you encounter problems then we can help you but for now, ride it, enjoy it, and don't mess with it!

Another "TID BIT",,,,, (Glider favorite words from me...)

If you are running a Normal bike or Modified one, and want to run Better and don't have a Tuning device?... I would Install a TFI and You would be Amassed at How Much Better Bikes Run.... Even on a stock Harley....

Worth the price and Most Here On HDT that have installed it say ""It is the best investment for a better running bike they ever made"".

signed....BUBBIE

Another "TID BIT",,,,, (Glider favorite words from me...)
I would Install a TFI and You would be Amassed at How Much Better Bikes Run.... Even on a stock Harley....

signed....BUBBIE

Is that a good thing...does it hurt? :lolrolling

Back