free website stats program Ed | Harley Davidson Forums

Ed

2013 FXDWG

Helo all, Call me Ed. I am not new to bikes but I am to Harleys. I just bought myself a slightly used 2013 FXDWG in New Orleans. I was a rental bike and had 3200 miles on it. Its got the 103 motor and several additions with it. If youve seen pics of the 13 and 14 models with the blue flames thats my bike with hard bags and a windscreen. Anywho, had it 1 week today and luuvin it. Any other wide glide owners out there with the 103??? Be a good idea to keep each other informed on here if possible. Anyway glad I got her hope to learn lots and help if I can.

Welcome to the forum Ed. The wife and I love New Orleans. We were planning on coming down for jazz fest this year to see Clapton and others. We missed the trip thanks to a trucker that never looked into his review before crushing my car. Opps, sorry, I guess missing the festival got a little under my skin. I'll lick my wounds and start planning our next New Orleans ride once my concussion calms down. Enjoy that Wide Glide.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to the forum. New Orleans HD and their sister dealer Renegade are great people to deal with.

Back