Ed

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by 2013 FXDWG, Apr 18, 2014.

1. 2013 FXDWG

2013 FXDWG New Member

Helo all, Call me Ed. I am not new to bikes but I am to Harleys. I just bought myself a slightly used 2013 FXDWG in New Orleans. I was a rental bike and had 3200 miles on it. Its got the 103 motor and several additions with it. If youve seen pics of the 13 and 14 models with the blue flames thats my bike with hard bags and a windscreen. Anywho, had it 1 week today and luuvin it. Any other wide glide owners out there with the 103??? Be a good idea to keep each other informed on here if possible. Anyway glad I got her hope to learn lots and help if I can.

2. Blue Wide Glide

Blue Wide Glide Junior Member

Welcome to the forum Ed. You will find it very informative. I have a 2005 Wide Glide, and I still love it at 43K miles.

3. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome to The Forum
    :rider:wce

5. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome to the forum

Brian

6. wfmacii

wfmacii Member

Welcome to the forum Ed. The wife and I love New Orleans. We were planning on coming down for jazz fest this year to see Clapton and others. We missed the trip thanks to a trucker that never looked into his review before crushing my car. Opps, sorry, I guess missing the festival got a little under my skin. I'll lick my wounds and start planning our next New Orleans ride once my concussion calms down. Enjoy that Wide Glide.

7. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Welcome to the forum.:cheers

8. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Welcome from So. Texas.
    tourbox

9. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
    From Central Florida.

10. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Welcome to the forum. New Orleans HD and their sister dealer Renegade are great people to deal with.