free website stats program ebay Wide Tire kit? | Harley Davidson Forums

ebay Wide Tire kit?

found 250 wide tire kit on ebay for a really decent price.. curious if anyone knows much about this? its from AA SpecialtyHDparts. seems legit but i always believe in u get what u pay for. most wide tire kits seem to start at 2600 for my bike and go way up from there. this one is only 1400. everything thing i need seems to be included but wanted to get some input before purchasing

Have you read this sellers feedback? And how long has he been a seller on E-bay?

Buying some things on fleabay is like a pig in a poke sometimes. You can get some decent things if the deal is right but with something that contains many parts and is bike specific, I would rather buy new from a reputable vendor and know it fits and is complete and new. JMO

ya i hear ya on that. cyclpath in kirkland quoted me approx 5000 all said and done for the wide tire kit. thats their parts installed out the door less wheel and tire. so probably be closer to 6000. curious if anyone on here has had any good experiences with buyin these kits off the net. the seller has received good feedback on everything else they sell (revtech motors, trannys, etc.) but nothin on the kits which is makin me question if i should purchase....

Back