free website stats program Easy pull clutch. I am a girl! So take it easy! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Easy pull clutch. I am a girl! So take it easy!

I've had my 3 years...and trust me ..its one of the best investments i made...lol..and who's gonna know ...lol Tell Hubby ..to get er done for ya !..lol

I too am a woman who needed the EZ pull on my 883. It hasnt done any harm to the bike but has saved me a lot of pain. I was having a hard time working the clutch for any period of time. Put the EZ on and now there is no stopping me. Get it on, it will help you so much and you will be able to focus more on your riding.

The opinion of anyone else not riding the bike should be second to your comfort. If you feel like the current clutch is too hard to pull for you and distracts you from riding safely. CHANGE IT!

I did the same with my handlebars, they were distracting me from enjoying my bike and being in controle. Maybe I would have gotten used to it, but mabye I would have had an accident before that. Who knows?

All that matters is how you feel on your bike!

Take care and enjoy your brand new bike!!

Kris

To those of you who have installed the Easy pull yourself, on a scale of 1-10 what is the difficulty level and how long did it take to do the install.

If he does't like your smaller ladies hand, tell him to hang with his buds and sleep on the couch for a few nights.......

I installed an easy pull clutch on my 96 soft tail and it was the best things I have done since buying the bike. Tell your husband to support and ridicule your needs.

i went with the MRC easy clutch from harley. they say it reduces the effort by 40% and it does. they have the cheap ones that cost about $20.00 but i didnt like the fact that it puts a different angle on the cable inside the housing and will wear out the cable shield quicker, how much quicker i dont know but im real happy with the MRC.

I had left thumb ligament damage and struggled with my clutch, but swapping it for the clutchlite XS has made all the difference, before when after a half hour I'd have to use my whole hand to pull the lever, now I can last for as long as the fuel tank allows! Worth every penny.:)

Back