free website stats program East Coast look out!! Hanna is on her way | Harley Davidson Forums

East Coast look out!! Hanna is on her way

Irish Hog

Well it is looking more like tropical storm Hanna is going to have her way with the east coast this weekend. This disappointing thing for me is that the Wildwood, New Jersey roar to the shore rally is starting tonight and Hanna is suppossibly going to hug the coast and we should start seeing some effects here Friday night..Looks like a wash guys, Wildwood is flood prone, so if this storm comes in on the high tide, it will be a mess. Stay safe if you are driving down..

Irish Hog :41:

i was just looking at the weather myself. A few days ago i though it was going to hit GA pretty hard but now looks like we will keep having sunny skies and dry weather to ride in. From the way Hanna looks it will pretty much start in SC and go all of the way up.

Fun days ahead. I wouldn't want to be in the southern states where they will be the victim of the 3 storms headed in.

I am on the east coast of Florida just south of the Space Center. Hanna is not going to be an issue. However, Ike has me pretty nervous. :(

i was just looking at the weather myself. A few days ago i though it was going to hit GA pretty hard but now looks like we will keep having sunny skies and dry weather to ride in. From the way Hanna looks it will pretty much start in SC and go all of the way up.
It is odd how Georgia escapes these storms time after time..

I am on the east coast of Florida just south of the Space Center. Hanna is not going to be an issue. However, Ike has me pretty nervous. :(
I would also be concerned, since by next week Ike is projected to be around the Bahamas and off the coast of Fla by Tuesday. Ike is very similar to Andrew. You are actually North of where Andrew hit, did you feel any major effects or damage from that storm??..

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also be concerned, since by next week Ike is projected to be around the Bahamas and off the coast of Fla by Tuesday. Ike is very similar to Andrew. You are actually North of where Andrew hit, did you feel any major effects or damage from that storm??..

I am 200 miles north of where Andrew hit. At that time I lived in Georgia anyway. My brother had had a house near ground zero though. He had sold it about 6 months prior to Andrew. The whole sub division was destroyed. The pictures from that storm are amazing. If I don't like the way things look on Saturday I am out O here.

Hey Lancer. I am with you on that. I live just below you here in Vero, and I ain't liking anything about IKE here. This things goes from a Cat 1 to a Cat 4 in like 24 hours. I hope this does not turn into 2004 Frances and Jeanne again. :(

GA has been lucky when it comes to hurricanes. We just get rain and winds, tornado's every now and then. I feel for the people that get fit by the storms though.

Hey Lancer. I am with you on that. I live just below you here in Vero, and I ain't liking anything about IKE here. This things goes from a Cat 1 to a Cat 4 in like 24 hours. I hope this does not turn into 2004 Frances and Jeanne again. :(

Amen to that! Ike is looking worser and worser as far as the path projection. We still have a couple days before we have to decide to stay or go. I sure hope it turns out to sea. But.....

Hey Lancer, I'm with you.I'm praying that this does'nt turn into another 2004.My folks live there as does my bro.They can't take the house being wiped out again. It took a year to get it built the last time. Be safe!

Back