free website stats program Easier Clutch Solutions | Harley Davidson Forums

Easier Clutch Solutions

I have a neuropathy problem that is causing a progressive weakness in my left hand and arm. I own an electraglide and a softail heritage. My favorite thing in the world to do is to ride my harleys. As this hand and arm get worse i am hoping to find a solution so as not to give up my favorite past time. I am doctoring now and things don't look good. Anybody have any sugestions. Thanks

I have a neuropathy problem that is causing a progressive weakness in my left hand and arm. I own an electraglide and a softail heritage. My favorite thing in the world to do is to ride my harleys. As this hand and arm get worse i am hoping to find a solution so as not to give up my favorite past time. I am doctoring now and things don't look good. Anybody have any sugestions. Thanks

Here's your sollution - Clutch Wiz It's extremely easy to install.

zoood/RJ

Here's your sollution - Clutch Wiz It's extremely easy to install.

zoood/RJ

I just read the description and what people had to say about this product. It appears that this may be just the ticket for anyone who has clutch pull problems, heck just about anyone!! Thanks Zoood!

This is the OP that has the problem with neuropathy. While I am ageing the grip is still pretty good.:D

Thanks for everyones advice, hopefully one of these suggestions will pan out, I'm going to start doing some investigating.

Be advised to read all of the tech talk documentation on the ClutchWIZ site.

Mr. Wiz says he developed it for he and his wife due to weakness in their hands and wrist strength. He rides a Tri Glide and his wife has a Heritage. The documentation also gives a warning for touring bikes that the clutch may slip. Touring bikes already come with weak springs.

"Bikes that have modified motors and those who ride aggressively are also subject to clutch slippage unless you install a heavier spring."

It's a little high (135 shipped) but they are individually made from 7075 aircraft aluminum so it will last a very long time and you can put it on your other bikes if you want.

I have one on my Heritage and it really works.

Ride safe

Rex

Back