free website stats program Early Rides | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Early Rides

Alright...I will take the blame. Since getting my new to me scooter out of winter storage last Saturday, the weather has taken a severe downturn. Ice storms, multiple inches of snow, rain, sub-freezing temps......I promise it is in the garage.....weather gods, do you hear me, it is in the garage under a sheet for storage.

Alright...I will take the blame. Since getting my new to me scooter out of winter storage last Saturday, the weather has taken a severe downturn. Ice storms, multiple inches of snow, rain, sub-freezing temps......I promise it is in the garage.....weather gods, do you hear me, it is in the garage under a sheet for storage.

You are not trying to fool the weather gods are you? Let me know if it works so I can try it. I really miss riding every day.:(

we have had all three bikes out a few times in the last week 1/2 , has been about 75 off and on here for about a week now, YEA! but ! cold rain and a chance of snow coming this weekend.

Woke up to nearly a foot of snow this morning. EEEK!! All the salt and sand were washed off the roads and now it will be back. I can't complain though, I already have 3200+ miles on and that was technically still in the winter season. It is going to be a good year, I can feel it..... Oh wait, that was gas...

Back