free website stats program Ear Piercings | Harley Davidson Forums

Ear Piercings

dogdad

These days body piercing has become the norm so to speak. Some going all out with metal sticking out from all over, ears, nose, forehead, mouth. Was just wondering how many of you have your ear or ears pierced and for how long.

Left ear, for 20+ years had 5, Had a new one done for every kid, called it my "Dad's Ear" like a Mother's ring. Only wear one now and every now and then not always. Too many people doing it now.

Had one in left ear, it was a lightning bolt about 40 years ago. After a couple of years it fell out and I never got another, but you can see where the hole was.

I got my left ear pierced on my 50th birthday (15 yrs. ago). I got a 1 carat diamond (family heirloom) mounted and wore it until I realized I looked like 1/2 of a rapper or NBA player. :D I Passed it on to my daughter. Now I put a plain stud in once a month, just to keep it from closing.

Pierced the left ear many years ago, wear a small diamond every so often, If I had it to do again probaly wouldnt its no big deal one way or the other.

Don't have one and never have. See no redeeming value in it. Besides like Hobbit I don't like needles or pain.

Back