free website stats program Dyno results | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyno results

2006FXDCI

Finally got my dyno results back from my build, It's an axtell 107" with baisley heads, woods cams, darkhorse crank, timken conversion, se 50mm throttle body, se compensator, tts tuned. I am running V&H big radius 2 into 2 pipes, tuner says they can't get the exhaust out and need to switch to a good 2 into 1. Looking at supertrapps or rb racing. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Attachments

• img009.jpg
    img009.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 159
I was expectimg a little more hp but whem I saw the VE tables when it was being dynoed I understood why it was a little low, it can't get the exhaust out quick enough from 3500 rpm and on. I think a good 2 into 1 would make all the difference.

Thanks Scott, I was also looking at the new V&H pro chrome pipe it has a stepped header and supposedly is about the same as a fatcat. Have you used one of those yet?

Thanks Scott, if you happen to use one in a build could you P.M. me the results. I'm not sure that it's worth the extra $600.00 if I'm only gonna gain a few ponies.

I have a 107 build in my softail headquarters cams and heads and used vh pro pipe to complete the job.The result is exelant torque curve which has made a very enjoyable bike to ride with 110hp 125torque.Local mech at hd dealer says these pipes always give good results as they have on my bike.

Looks vs. function. Big Radius pipes are pretty drag pipes. You can get more out of the 107 with a 2 into 1 pipe as already stated. Dynometers vary too.

Thorns

Back