free website stats program Dyno Numbers??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyno Numbers???

I'm no expert but those numbers sound good to me. My 2010 96" WG pulled 71hp / 85 ft/lbs with Samson shorties, HD Ventilator a/c and a PCV on our local DynoJet Dyno. Might be some differences in elevation and each Dyno is relatively accurate, and you might be able to tweak it a bit more but everyone I asked said that my numbers were about average so yours sound good!
P1010350.jpg

The TTS Master tune has no piggy back it works just like the SERT but better it is made by the same guy that designed the original SERT.It will V Tune also with out the need of a dyno if you choose not to

The TTS Master tune has no piggy back it works just like the SERT but better it is made by the same guy that designed the original SERT.It will V Tune also with out the need of a dyno if you choose not to

Better in what ways. I am very familiar with the SEST but have never used the MasterTune. Does it also use a married VCI that has recording ability?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is able to collect data for fine tuning.

Here is their website that has all the info.
TTS - MasterTune EFI Programming Software

Nice looking set up. And it has the capability to save the factory stock map unlike the SEST.

I can't believe it, but it actually says it is compatible with Windows 98! Is that possible? That would be wonderful if it really was. That would allow you to buy a low end used laptop and make it a dedicated tuning tool for your bike. Something you can accidently drop and not cry.:)
And would cost you next to nothing.

Thanks for the Link. It really looks impressive and seems to do everything the SEST does and more.

Better in what ways. I am very familiar with the SEST but have never used the MasterTune. Does it also use a married VCI that has recording ability?

TTS SEST

PE Air Fuel Ratio yes no
PE Spark yes no
Speedometer Calibration yes no
Backup original calibration yes no
Reinstall original calibration yes no
Dual bike units yes no
Software Included yes no
Spark Temperature Correction yes no

and there's a few more

Thanks everybody, I just wanted to make sure that everything seems in order and with all of the responses I feel pretty comfortable. I appreciate all the input.

Dyno Numbers

Ok, so I have the 2010 Street Bob with V&H Big Shots Staggered Black Exhaust, V&H Duke Air Cleaner and TSS Mastertune.

The Bike was delivered to the the house today and I asked my wife to read me the numbers from the Dyno chart. The reading is 75.36 HP adn 85.61 Toque.

I notice your from Washington State and your Dyno sheet is UNcorrected as compared to SAE. This can make a difference in the numbers depending on your altitude and correction factor. (Your correction factor was 1.0 = no correction). Here's some 96" stage 1 (A/C and pipe or muffler change) from 280ft above sea level using fourth gear and SAE for the dyno run after 250i tuning with PC3USB: http://www.hdtimeline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7603&stc=1&d=1282513794
These all had different exhausts and everything else was the same. Choosing the correct exhaust, with a good tune, can make a difference.

Attachments

• 96 CI DYNO RESULTS.jpg
    96 CI DYNO RESULTS.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 27
Back