free website stats program Dyno conspiracy theory. | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyno conspiracy theory.

If the tune was done on a DynoJet the printout usually should show a file name (like _001.drf), date, time, atmospheric conditions, and correction factor (SAE or STD usually) down at the bottom.

Other than that, it's possible that the differing printout numbers were 2 different pulls. The variation could be due to heat sink if the runs were back to back and no cool down.

On the first page (with 2 graphs - HP b4/after, and Tq b4/after), the before file is 'map_001.drf', time stamp of 11.29 AM, the "final run" is 'map_033.drf" (yes 033) time stamp is 2.27 PM

On the 2nd page (3 graphs: HP after, Tq after and AFR) it says 'map_030.drf" time stamp on that file is 2.19 PM

So it looks like the smaller the run number in the file name, the earlier the run, which would make sense if they actually worked on it. Question I have is how long does a run take? It looks like the last run (033) completed 8 minutes after the 030 run. Can they do 4 runs in 8 minutes?

Last edited:
I did not notice that. Very good point. Your right, that does lead you to believe that they in-fact did make you a custom map. They sure could do 4 runs in 8 minutes.

That's good news. At least they did not just slap a file at it and go.

Ok, so we can all return to Threatcon level 0 and resume our normal lives? :D

I really appreciate all the insight, I dont like being a n00b, but gotta start somewhere!

Back