free website stats program Dyno conspiracy theory. | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyno conspiracy theory.

Keithhu

Folks, per this thread I had asked for opinions on my stage 1/dyno analysis. All good (I think).

But here's whats bugging me.

When they gave me the printout of the Dyno runs, it had 2 graphs: top graph was horse power before and after, bottom graph was torque before and after

I wanted to see the Air/Fuel ratio line, so I stopped in to the dealer the other day, he gave me a new printout, this time with 3 graphs:

AFTER horse power, AFTER torque and A/F line.

But the thing that’s bugging me is that the After numbers on the first printout he gave me are different from the after numbers on the 2nd print out.

Curious: Why?

Some body doesn't know what they are doing. Maybe run this question past them to see what they have to say about it.

Maybe it wasn't even your graph?

Yeah, both pages had my name and setup printed on it. But its fishy, I agree, and again, speaks to the whole "black box" nature of the process - how can you be sure you got what you paid for?

Just for reference, the after numbers on the first printout were HP=73.45 and torque=84.66

Second printout HP=74.25 and torque=86.08.

Could be different runs, I suppose, and I'd bet thats what they'll say, but a final run is a final run, no?

Fill me in one more time. You went into this dealer just for a Dyno evaluation.? Or did you purchase a SERT and have them remap your ECM at this time? Or did you already have a SERT and you purchased some other product and had them install it along with a remapping...
So at this point you should still have a married SERT VCI and some software.

Hoop!

Back