free website stats program Dyno A "MUST" For Stage One? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyno A "MUST" For Stage One?

Dealer is installing Rinehart slip ons, a POWERCOMMADER III, and SE airbox. Shouldn't the PCIII take care of this?

Sorry, I was not real clear.

Yes the PCIII will adjust the A/F mix. That is why I said something needs to be done to adjust it. Beyond that is tweaking the fuel curve, and that can be done with Dyno, your own time, or one of the auto-tune units.

I am not sure if I missed the full stage one part of your original post, or if I just meant that you might want to play with the curve once you load the base one for your setup. Too much school work on my Masters program, workload on my company's software release, and yard work at home. Half the time I do not know if I am coming or going anymore, and the ride too and from work is about all that is keeping me sane. :bigsmiley22:

Enjoy the upgraded ride.

You'll be wondering what your bike is putting out within a few weeks and I'll bet you a beer you won't be able to prevent yourself from getting a dyno. If you can afford it, get it and avoid the suspense.

Last edited:
Back