free website stats program Dyna Wide Glide seats | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Wide Glide seats

rbarn44512

Ive got a 2010 FXDWG with the stock seats. They arent comfortable at all, and I'm wanting to upgrade, but cant afford to just up and buy something with out knowing anything about them

I am 6'2'', and carry a passenger 35-40% of the time. What are some recommendations, and better yet, does anyone have an affordable seat for sale?
Thanks!!

I'm also 6'2" and I ride a Fat Bob. I changed to a Mustang seat and I like it. I know they have options in the two-up category with more cushion for the passenger. I wanted to maintain a sleeker look. I think you will find a number of options and opinions in seats. It's just a matter of finding what works for you (and your passenger). Good luck!

Ive got a 2010 FXDWG with the stock seats. They arent comfortable at all, and I'm wanting to upgrade, but cant afford to just up and buy something with out knowing anything about them

I am 6'2'', and carry a passenger 35-40% of the time. What are some recommendations, and better yet, does anyone have an affordable seat for sale?
Thanks!!

Mean City Cycles - Custom Seat Modifications or check the for sale area here on the forum:s

I too want to maintain the look, but also want some comfort. I used to have a FLSTC and liked the stock seat on it. This one however is telling me now, that there is NO WAY a road trip will work out! Idont mind it being bigger, or wider, as long as it looks good, and rides comfortably.
Which Mustang seat do you have?

I too want to maintain the look, but also want some comfort. I used to have a FLSTC and liked the stock seat on it. This one however is telling me now, that there is NO WAY a road trip will work out! Idont mind it being bigger, or wider, as long as it looks good, and rides comfortably.
Which Mustang seat do you have?

I'd say that if you want to "maintain the look," your best option is to let Mean City work their magic on your stock seat. Of course you'll have to ride around sitting on a plank of wood while they have your seat!

(EDIT)
! It would probably feel the same as it does now!! lol

OMG! I a
Soooo sorry for OFFENDING every one with my "lm-o" remark earlier! I didn't realize that ackronyms were prohibited! I sure hope my "OMG" isn't o the black list as well! Sorry if I sound a little syndical. But an infraction for laughing at a remark? Please
AGAIN. I apologize to ANYONE I may have offended.
Happy riding, all!
rbarn44512
USMC veteran (and proud of it)
Harley Davidson Enthusiast!
2010 FXDWG

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

WAP.gif

put the lepera maverick on, big difference for me and my wife, good back support and a lot more comfortable that stock

Back