free website stats program Dyna Saddlebags (Boss) | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Saddlebags (Boss)

dhornick

Just got my Boss Saddlebags.......Upon opening the box let me give you my first impressions. Simply beyond belief. The quality is what immediately stands out. Honest it doesn't look like a Sherman tank could tear them up. They are truly beautiful. I've looked at probably half a dozen saddlebags and there's simply no comparison to the Boss Bags. Granted I have not put them on the bike yet but seeing them sitting on the kitchen table I'm truly in awe. Yes they are expensive, but I cant help but think this is an obvious case in that you get what you pay for. Pics to follow soon.......

dhornick! Ihave a 02 wide glide and I'm looking forward to seeing the bags mounted on your glide and how you relocated the rear signals ineed aset this spring.You can send me pictures to my email on this site . Do you have a link to where you but the bags?? Take care ,good luck....Ian Wayne

dhornick! Ihave a 02 wide glide and I'm looking forward to seeing the bags mounted on your glide and how you relocated the rear signals ineed aset this spring.You can send me pictures to my email on this site . Do you have a link to where you but the bags?? Take care ,good luck....Ian Wayne

Ian, the website is Motorcycle Saddlebags By Boss Bags 1-888-853-9975

Believe me I’m in no way affiliated with Boss Bags it’s just that I believe in passing on good solid information that could possibly help out another biker. I’ve wanted Boss Bags forever but simply couldn’t afford them. I looked at between 8 and 12 different bags and in hind sight all the bags except for Boss were so inferior made it’s actually funny. I really have never seen the quality they put into these anywhere. It’ll be a little bit before I can post pics as the weather is really crappy. I will as soon as I can I promise.

The rear taillight relocation was a bit of self engineering. I used no kits or actually bought no additional parts. I simply changed the position and mounted them on the side of the rigid plastic license plate mount. Providing you have the dove tail on your 02 you can do the same thing and it works out perfect. I’ll send some pics of it also.

Last edited:
Back