free website stats program Dyna Riders...??? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Riders...???

Love my 05 wide glide, I put on a Lepera Maverick seat and it made the world of difference, my wife really like's it to, I'm really itching to buy a touring bike for the long hauls but don't want to sell the Wide Glide, I drove a Road King several months ago and didn't care for it, the floor boards are way to close for my comfort, I really like the forward controls on my WD, as my wife and I get older, I'm predicting a geezer glider in the near future.

Wife has a 94 dyna wide glide (not my choice) has extended reach forward controls and a 16" front wheel so is very slow on handling on twisty roads but is a very smooth and comfortable ride

Brian

had a super glide for a couple years, then got a wide glide definately a way more comfortable ride, just fits me better.

I have the Lowrider with forward controls and although I have never driven anything else in the dyna family I think mine is very comfortable and easy to control.

i own the 09 fatbob and i love the feel of it but im not too sure about the performance....i have alot of noise in the primary chain,and also the exhaust is rubbish,but with mods it sounds and runs alot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ridden a Super Glide, a Wide Glide, and a Street Bob. I'd go with the Street Bob. I'm going to try one of those new Fat Bob Lo's at a demo ride next week, though. Wicked excited!

well this is kinda a loaded question because people allways be biass to the bike they own/i'll try and not do that....i own a wideglide its a great bike tons of chrome from the factory.it has foward controlls from the factory.no with that said,those foward controlls look way kool but after 5 hours in the saddle there not so great.if i was going to buy a new dyna i think i would have to go with the streetbob it has the mini apes (way comfy bars) but it does not have foward controls and i would leave it that way and just add highway pegs so when my leggs get sore i can move to a different riding position.hey theres nothing wrong with a superglide either! i just prefer the bars on the streetbob

I also have a wide glide and I got sore after four or five hours with the forwards so I got some mids take-offs but left the forwards on, and now I move my feet back and forth as need on long runs. Works great and I have almost 91k on my 02 and still lovin it

Back