free website stats program Dyna Riders...??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Riders...???

well this is kinda a loaded question because people allways be biass to the bike they own/i'll try and not do that....i own a wideglide its a great bike tons of chrome from the factory.it has foward controlls from the factory.no with that said,those foward controlls look way kool but after 5 hours in the saddle there not so great.if i was going to buy a new dyna i think i would have to go with the streetbob it has the mini apes (way comfy bars) but it does not have foward controls and i would leave it that way and just add highway pegs so when my leggs get sore i can move to a different riding position.hey theres nothing wrong with a superglide either! i just prefer the bars on the streetbob

Absolutely the Wide Glide, no other harley compares. No arguement about that. (that ought to get someone fired up):lero

Love my Wide Glide,its nice and laid back and comfortable The for ward controls are the best,I just need a new seat to keep the wife happy. Excellent piece of iron!!

Mine is a Street Bob with LePera bare bone seat and I love it.
But I rekon that the more confortable in absolute should be the Super Glide Custom, even thiguh I think it has a too ordinary look for my taste.

Ciao
Ugo

I would say a Wide Glide, but that is the only Dyna I have ridden. My XL883C Sportster use to kill my back in a half hour. So much so that I had to intermittently move my legs to the rear pegs to relieve the stress. I can ride the WG for hours and have not even a twinge of back pain. They both are/were equipped with forward controls and drag bars, but the riding position is much better on the WG than the Sporty.

I believe for me the DYNA LOW RIDER..with highway pegs to stretch out,,,
i often ride 9 hrs a day( stopping every 1.5 - 2 hrs) and am really comfortable with this ride,,and in the twistys...:) :D
and low to the ground for short legs of mine.

Back