free website stats program Dyna Owner from Nova Scotia | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Owner from Nova Scotia

Tunz

hey guys, how are ya? Glad to be here on this site! I ride a 1999 Dyna Superglide. I also have a 1967 honda cb450 black bomber, which i am currently getting ready for the road. I am a motorcycle mechanic apprentice, but sometimes run into to things that are new to me and need a hand! Actually havin some problems with it right now, that's the reason why I joined. Not sure where I should post the questions I want to ask?? my dyna lost spark, road it one day with no problems...few days later wouldnt start, no spark. tried new plug, plug wires are basically new, swapped out coil for a known good one. cleaned up cam and crank position sensors with no avail. Did the bank angle sensor jumper wire trick, bike still didnt start. Tryin to find a good detailed procedure on how to simply test teh crank position sensor and cam sensor is like pulling teeth!! any help would be greatly appreciated!

cheers - paul

Welcome to The Forum, Have you checked the kill switch, and the TSM

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

............................................................................................................

Back