free website stats program dyna jack blocks | Harley Davidson Forums

dyna jack blocks

noble

Account Removed
Wow makes life easer!! they are 25.00 but worth it! had to put two 2x4 together for a rear tire ramp then jack would fit under with blocks.Sears had the red 1500 lbs jack on sale for 59.00 nice unit.

Is that $25 kit the one with the 3 Large Orange Blocks and 1 small black channel block?

If so, what do you do with the small black block. I still can't figure that out.
The directions show using it to block the tire??

Does anybody have a picture of the blocks in place to clarify their use? It would sure help others who have asked about them...

Here ya Go! The kit says it is for an "88" but the dealership and the HD catalog said they do fit an '09 "96"
Still can figure where the black one goes?

Attachments

• 1_Block.jpg
    1_Block.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 2_Blocks.jpg
    2_Blocks.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 76
  • Block_2.jpg
    Block_2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Display3.jpg
    Display3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 72
you can get them from local harley dealer or out of catalog,they work great!! since the blocks are adding more height,you might have to build a ramp like i did. I can jack bike up by myself just use 2x4 for kick stand and 2- 2x4 nailed together for rear tire

Just my two cents. The HD adapters are not as stable as I would have liked. You can see in the photos that they are a little high and narrow. When the bike is sitting on them up on the jack, the lateral stability was not the best (bike can slip sideways by rolling off the adapters). I returned them and made my own with 2X4 blocks that were much more stable (and cheaper). Instead of the little black block supplied with the kit, I used a double layer of paint stirrers to support the right rear frame under the lip. I found it to be much more stable. And if you are purchasing a jack to lift a Dyna, the J&S jack is designed to fit without using adapters. I put a post on the jack thread about that.

Back