free website stats program Dyna Handlebars to Softail? | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Handlebars to Softail?

Kansasjase

I think I just posted this in the wrong forum so...

Does anyone know, will the street bob mini apes fit on a fatboy?

I've been trying to find the actual handlebar diameter on my 02 Fatboy and have been coming up blank. So far, I've found 02 FLSTF/I has 1 1/4" bars but a couple years newer FLSTF has 1". Haven't been able nail to a size for my year and model.

-------------------------------------------

Maybe I mis-read the spec sheet. Looks like 1" applies to FLSTF and FLSTF/I.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why o why would you want to take the most comfortable handle bars that Harley makes off and replace them. I could not imagine any other handle bars on my Fatboy.:newsmile030:

I like the Bible verse in your signature line. I had it on my Groom cake when I got married.

Why o why would you want to take the most comfortable handle bars that Harley makes off and replace them. I could not imagine any other handle bars on my Fatboy.:newsmile030:

I like the Bible verse in your signature line. I had it on my Groom cake when I got married.

My bike currently has beach bars on it, which are comfortable but I've always wanted apes.

Great scripture... it's why I have my bike.

My bike currently has beach bars on it, which are comfortable but I've always wanted apes.

Great scripture... it's why I have my bike.

It's why have I have my bike too. The LORD gave me my bike so that I'm able to do prison ministry. I didn't pay a thing for it. He is good to us.:s

Hijack my own thread! Hallelujah! Same with me, except the prison ministry part. I'm riding with the Chariots of light until my own ministry develops.

Back on track... I've seen some wide glide and some street bob mini apes for sale fairly cheap so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm not sure about going full on 18" or 16" yet.

Hijack my own thread! Hallelujah! Same with me, except the prison ministry part. I'm riding with the Chariots of light until my own ministry develops.

Back on track... I've seen some wide glide and some street bob mini apes for sale fairly cheap so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm not sure about going full on 18" or 16" yet.

Hey Kansasjase,
Let me know how you make out and what size you go with, i want to switch out my bars as well, i currently have streetslammers, and i waould like to stretch a little, cause of my height.
I was thinking on putting stock bars on, or apes

Will do sprinklerfitter. I actually don't mind the beach bars, they give me a great amount of control. But they sit much lower than I like. I've seen some on ebay so I just have to bite the bullet and go for one I guess.

Back