Dyna FXDB

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by gearjamster, Apr 9, 2010.

1. gearjamster

gearjamster Member

Just became a 2010 Dyna owner ,, even though i won't be ridin it much my wife will,, So to join the forms and stay in tune thanks guys for sharing your info :worthy PS ,, Still runnin my 09 street glide too

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  2. VanIsland

VanIsland Member

Congratulations, enjoy your new ride!

3. Jimmy_k

Jimmy_k Member

Don't let her have all the fun! make her trade off on the street glide too...

4. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Congrats on the new scoot. Definitely did not go wrong getting the bobber. Not that I have a biased opinion or anything:p

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Love my Bob, Miss my baggers

6. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Excellent!! Great color choice, too.

I have the first year of this model ('91 - Sturgis). Great little bike. Just about set up to rebuild her again. Did it back in '99, but did not split case or pull gear set from tranny.

Rebuild job on '91 FXDB-S

TQ

7. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

TQ. Love that Great "little" bike...course from your "Ultra" perspective maybe it is LOL! :D

Have just the place in my garage for that bike if you need a nice second home for it here on the West coast:worthy...wait

Are you riding this bike while your Ultra is laid up, maybe good fortune that you got it together?:34:

Gearjamster, nice bike and hope you take the time to ride and break in will be a blast I am sure, I bet your already thinking of "personalizing" it just a bit!:small3d036: And two rides in your stable...you are loving life!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  8. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Just watched your link TQ. Sweet ride and nice work!

9. rocket23

rocket23 Member

If they are any thing like the o8's your gonna love the way it dives into the corners. Uh She will love the way; eh you know what I mean lol;

10. rick1062

rick1062 Active Member

The best part is, you're both riding. Way to GO!!
    :s