free website stats program Dyna FXDB | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna FXDB

Just became a 2010 Dyna owner ,, even though i won't be ridin it much my wife will,, So to join the forms and stay in tune thanks guys for sharing your info :worthy PS ,, Still runnin my 09 street glide too

Attachments

• new bike.jpg
    new bike.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Congrats on the new scoot. Definitely did not go wrong getting the bobber. Not that I have a biased opinion or anything:p

Excellent!! Great color choice, too.

I have the first year of this model ('91 - Sturgis). Great little bike. Just about set up to rebuild her again. Did it back in '99, but did not split case or pull gear set from tranny.

Rebuild job on '91 FXDB-S

TQ

TQ. Love that Great "little" bike...course from your "Ultra" perspective maybe it is LOL! :D

Have just the place in my garage for that bike if you need a nice second home for it here on the West coast:worthy...wait

Are you riding this bike while your Ultra is laid up, maybe good fortune that you got it together?:34:

Gearjamster, nice bike and hope you take the time to ride and break in will be a blast I am sure, I bet your already thinking of "personalizing" it just a bit!:small3d036: And two rides in your stable...you are loving life!

Last edited:
If they are any thing like the o8's your gonna love the way it dives into the corners. Uh She will love the way; eh you know what I mean lol;

Back