free website stats program Dyna Footboards/Heel-Toe Shifter | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Footboards/Heel-Toe Shifter

do you have a pic of said modification??? working on a 2009 Fat bob w/fwd controls for a pal who has no ankle movement due to an accident... so we are only looking at installing the shifter mech and successfully clearing the case...

Last edited:
Hey guys, I put a set of boards on my FXDL that fit into the forward control brackets. They're very adjustable to get'em just where ya want'em. They're aftermarket jobs but man, they are comfortable, I'll never use pegs again. They put yer feet just enough forward so they're not too stretched out and not too much like side mounts. I also have that problem of the boot not fitting under the shift peg so, I thought about adding the heel/toe shifter as well. KCInt has a one piece unit for the older bikes but, it looks like it may fit. The price ain't bad either. I prefer HD parts, for fitment purposes, but somethin like that's no biggy. I'll try and post a pic. Al

I can't figure out how to post a pic! Can anyone tell me where the info on 'how to' is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't figure out how to post a pic! Can anyone tell me where the info on 'how to' is?

Hi Alycat, easiest way is to go to the Photobucket website, register & post your pix there and then cut and paste link address of photo into your post.

Sorry I don't have the website link, but you can use http://www.google.com search engine and type Photobucket in. Hope this helps...:28:

Ok, here's a pic of the floorboards....

Here'a Heel/Toe shifter that KCInt has on ebay, for older bikes but I'll bet it works on most new bikes......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back