free website stats program Dyna beads | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna beads

Great, now when a guy has to change a tire, he has to worry about a few ounces of tiny slippery beads falling all over the shop floor. "Bead Skating" *anyone* *anyone* :bigsmiley22: Oh...are they biodegradable if somehow they make it into storm drains...I remember complaints about teflon tape in plumbing...when will this stop?!! :small3d015:

Last edited:
I did a tire yesterday that has beads in it. The beads are statically stuck to the tire casing, none fell out. The beads are ceramic so they have no environmental issues I think earlier products had issues with moisture that they would rust and clump together.Those of you who are opposed to them should maybe try them in a tire and see for yourself. What have you got to loose.

I did a tire yesterday that has beads in it. The beads are statically stuck to the tire casing, none fell out. The beads are ceramic so they have no environmental issues I think earlier products had issues with moisture that they would rust and clump together.Those of you who are opposed to them should maybe try them in a tire and see for yourself. What have you got to loose.

I agree to that to each his own i was skeptical but after talking to you i thought i would try um and they sure seem to be working out for me.. im happy and to me thats all that matters

If you have one of those electric engravers, they vibrate pretty good. Turn it to the highest setting and allow it to just rest against the tube you stick on the valve stem while trickling the beads in.
That puts them in pretty quick and keeps them from backing up and clogging the tube.

If you have one of those electric engravers, they vibrate pretty good. Turn it to the highest setting and allow it to just rest against the tube you stick on the valve stem while trickling the beads in.
That puts them in pretty quick and keeps them from backing up and clogging the tube.

thats a pretty good ideal ill remember it next time

If you hold your mouth a certain way and tilt your head to the left it can be done! :lolrolling

HA HA, Well we will see. I just ordered some on ebay $12 (3 beers) so if they work, good... if not I am down 3 beers.

I am assuming I keep any weighs that are currently on the wheel?

Back