free website stats program Dyna beads/ride on in auto tires | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna beads/ride on in auto tires

Dan.1977P

Anyone use autobalancers in their cars? I'm at the dealer getting a grand Cherokee balanced and aligned and wondered why I can't use the stuff in the jeep too.
WAP.gif

Dyna Beads got their start as truck tire balancers. But there might be a problem if they are used with air pressure indicators?

They can be used in tubes as well. My first post was referring to your question about your Jeep which I assume is tubeless.

Ride On is a much better solution than Dyna Beads and works with TPMS.

Tire Sealant | Tire Protection System - Ride-On

I wish I had known the sealants had gotten less messy before I had my last set of tires put on. I'm still thinking of breaking the bead and vacuuming the beads out and replacing with ride on the next time I'm doing service.

Seems, though, that it doesn't balance auto tires as well as motorcycle tires. Their site says you should dynamically balance first and then add the product.

Seems, though, that it doesn't balance auto tires as well as motorcycle tires. Their site says you should dynamically balance first and then add the product.

Makes sense, more tire balance. I would spin balance auto tires anyway before applying Ride On; just seems the smart thing to do.

Back