free website stats program Dyna Beads and Nitrogen | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna Beads and Nitrogen

the clapper was advanced technology too. it just wasn't needed.
ok everybody....
clap on, clap off,.....clapper!
Man, did I ever read that wrong. Must be tired after the long ride today. Well, it seems long after not much riding.
I thought it said (edit) I was doing OK until I got to the (edit) on, (edit) off! Said OH, (edit) , got to read this better.:bigsmiley23:

OH DOC!:newsmile055: Where would you prefer to go and for how long?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used Dyna Beads for 2 years with no negative issues. No stick on weight to fall off and no ugly weights on the spoke. Just my opinion.
Ken

I Haven't tried them on my RC, but did use them on the new 22.5" tires I just put on my motorhome. World of difference from lead weights! The beads balance the entire rotating assembly, which is a big thing on the bus chassis but may not be so big a deal on a bike. What I like about the Dyna Beads is that they will constantly adjust to any changes in the tire dynamics, there again, a much bigger deal on a 200lb bus tire than on a bike tire.

1/2 or a full gallon of 50/50 antifreeze in a class 8 truck tire is supposed to work also , but never tried it . cheaper then the powders, but like i said never tried it. Don't think i will try it on my bike either .

whats the difference ..... aluminum rad / aluminum wheel, rubber hose / rubber tire. It will not hurt anything

I've filled small tractor tires/wheels full of 60/40 mix of antifreeze for the added weight.
Been doing it for years and never had a problem.
Of course, we're talking about different speeds and different applications.

I've filled small tractor tires/wheels full of 60/40 mix of antifreeze for the added weight.
Been doing it for years and never had a problem.
Of course, we're talking about different speeds and different applications.

We load our pnematic tired forklifts too.But I'm not about to load my bikes tires!:newsmile017:

Back