free website stats program DurAlt is back with some HD stores. | Harley Davidson Forums

DurAlt is back with some HD stores.

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor
DurAlt is Back in Some H-D stores

rlieber@fuelsaverinc.com
Reply|
To:
jeffklarich Fri 10/30/2015 9:25 AM
The message sender has requested a read receipt. To send a receipt, click here.
This message was sent with high importance.
Hi Jeff – just thought I’d check in with you and let you know we’ve been reintroducing our product back into individual H-D dealerships, and we’ve recently reduced the retail price for our 4oz bottle (which treats 160 gallons of gas) to $12.95. Keep in mind that our product also acts as a fuel stabilizer (replacing StaBil and similar products) so for you or your friends who may be putting your bikes away temporarily for the winter, our product is a good choice. And of course, our product works in all internal combustion engines (2-cycle engines, motorcycles, cars, trucks, boats, RVs, buses, locomotives, ships) and is currently in use or has been in all of them, removing carbon deposits, improving lubricity and fuel efficiency and more.

If you or your colleagues know of their local individual H-D dealership that they would like to have carry our product (again), have your colleagues contact us with the name of the dealership and we’ll see if they are interested in carrying our product.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Richard A. Lieber
President and CEO
FuelSaver Technologies, Inc.
A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Company

Office: (719) 622-6046
Toll Free: 866-768-7811
E-Mail: Info@FuelSaverInc.com

A+ RATING
Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.gif@01C9A25B.DB3706F0 Click to review report

I thought I'd pass this along, very good product.

I thought I'd pass this along, Harley use to sell this product in their stores.

I've been using it every tank full for the past 2 years and hands down I've found this to be the best fuel additive on the market.
If interested check out their website for more info on the advantages of using it.

Good deal, it is a good product, I am down to my last bottle of original HD fuel conditioner with Duralt

I bought about two gallons from Rich Leiber last year.

He was very pleasant to deal with.

I run it in my GMC duramax as well as FXDC. Truck gets about two MPG, and the soot collector runs half as frequently. Bikes runs stronger by seat of the pants, and gets 8/10 mpg better, as well as starts easier.

Steve

Another good thing is you use so little, 1/8 oz per 5 gal of fuel. My 4 oz bottle lasts forever due to its concentration.:D

Back