free website stats program Dumb things we all have done on a motorcycle we wish we never had. | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dumb things we all have done on a motorcycle we wish we never had.

You can put the alarm into transport mode so you don't have to leave the fob near the bike:s

Transport Mode
In the transport mode, the Harley-Davidson Smart Security System is armed but the motion detectors are inactive. The motorcycle can be transported on a trailer or moved in storage without activating the alarm while the starter and ignition remain disabled.
To enter Transport Mode
With the fob present turn the key to IGNITION
rock the off /run switch to OFF
turn the key from OFF to ACCESS.
Simultaneously press both the left and right signal switches.The turn signals will flash once.
Turn the key to OFF to arm the system the signals will flash 3 times to indicate the alarm is armed in the transport mode.

Yea, I know that NOW, where were you then Steve07...lol!!

Riding my 76 shovel with a faulty kick stand on the 4th of July encountered a rode block across Hwy 93 in Haily Idaho. Apparently some guy on a Harley had robbed a store. With shotguns leveled on us we were ordered to dismount. I climed off and you guessed it, my kick stand didn't hold and my scoot flopped. Just picken up the bike boss, Lol.

Back