free website stats program Dumb things we all have done on a motorcycle we wish we never had. | Harley Davidson Forums

Dumb things we all have done on a motorcycle we wish we never had.

Just curious of the stupid things that we all have done on a motorcycle that we wish we never had.
I wish i would have taken a motorcycle riding course before i started riding my first bike. Took it out for a ride one day before i was ready and dump it.....ahhh!! Still have the mark on my helmet from the guys door i took out with my head. Seriously though i do recommend that course to a beginning rider before they purchase a bike. It helps to build confindents on a smaller bike before jumping onto a much more exspensive an heavier bike.

i guess the craziest the thing i ever did on a bike is take my better half for her first ride.cant get her off now,she has started talking about getting her own.maybe thats my answer

When I was a kid I got grounded. Mom was gone out of town for the day and had my bike keys put up. So in the infinite wisdom of my youth I hot wired the bike and went for a ride. Dropped it in a wet curve and got a little road rash. That ain't nothing compared to what my rear end got when Mom got home.:D

Leaving the bar and forgetting to turn on the gas, stalling behind a cop car, kick start only:p

I wish I hadn't tried to jump the cows on my dual sport last year! :D Evil Knievel I'm not. LOL, Would it sound better if I said I tried jumping the cow that was jumping the moon? :rofl

I wish I hadn't tried to jump the cows on my dual sport last year! :D Evil Knievel I'm not. LOL, Would it sound better if I said I tried jumping the cow that was jumping the moon? :rofl

AS in Hey DIDDLE DIDDLE:p

I have a vivid imagination but I have a hard time putting that all together!!!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Drank two bottles of Boone's Farm Apple and delivered 4 ounces of "good stuff" to a friend across town. On the way back (speeding) had to outrun a cop. Unfortunately, he found the "hot engine" on my 650 Yamaha and knocked on the door! My girlfriend and her Mom were visiting at the time! It wasn't pretty!

Ah, the good ol' days of the 60s and 70s!

Back