free website stats program Duh? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Duh?

I like this idea, mind if I use it? Don't know what for yet, just seems like a good idea!

I made up a similar one for my bike a few years ago then found that i could buy them already made but that is to fit the optimate pigtail
If you do put your mobile phone in the saddlebag to charge it make sure you have the bag securley closed
i wont say any more than that

Brian

Isn't it comforting to know that nobody thought what you did was so "Duh" but rather others can relate to doing something silly too! I've learned to laugh a lot more at my foibles as I've aged.
P.S.
When I bought my Ultra it was pointed out to me by the dealer that the pig tail was for a battery tender because I didn't know what it was either!! :s

Not to worry, how many times do we do something and have a small box of things that are "waiting to be used". I use the battery tender plug harness wired like Prof...as a fused power source for my 12V Accessory Plug for my GPS system.

I have an extra battery tender harness, in my tool box...may just wire it up for some additional fused, live all the time accessories. Just a little additional brain cells to "exercise" a bit, all good in the long run.

Back