free website stats program Ducati #1, Harley Davidson #2 in customer satisfaction survey. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ducati #1, Harley Davidson #2 in customer satisfaction survey.

I would just once love to visit an American run dealership, I've only ever been to a couple here in Spain and had it not been for a test drive on my N we would not be having this conversation, their total lack of after sales customer service and unbelievable incompetence absolutely beggers belief.

umm, cant speak to Malaga, but i've heard the dealer in Murcia
actually lost his 'official' status.
HD in Calpe and Alicante run by same pair of US/German boys,
they have closed the Calpe store, and only Alicante is open now.

They promised American style service, and have failed completely to
introduce that idea to the staff, who I guess get paid peanuts, which
doesnt help.

My advice: dont go to any US dealer :)
you would come back and be so dissapointed to the point of crying.

No one in the area has a good thing to say about the HD dealer;
even the HOG members like to complain about it.
I have a good indy in Altea, very good.. dont go near the dealer anymore,
and they are 10 mins from me, the indy is a 40 min ride.

It doesn`t surprise me. I bought a 748 new in `97 and still have it. It was under warranty for 2 years. 3 months AFTER the warranty ran out it quit charging. It was the voltage regulator ($200).I called the dealer and he said he would talk to the district rep and try to get one no charge and charge it off to customer good will. They did and I was one satisfied customer.

A 749... Nice! What you experienced is normal for a Ducati dealer. Have you seen the new Streetfighter? Ducati is getting ready to ship 'em to the US. I put a deposit on a Streetfighter S, in Ducati red, of course.. At least you can purchase this model at the dealer..

the MH900e was only sold only line. And it sold out very shortly after it was available.

My local Ducati dealer has gone out of his way to make his customers happy. Their reputation is very important to them.

I just wish my local HD dealer did the same thing. I wish HD would do something outside the box (the VRod was a great idea, but the bike doesn't fit me) that would give me the desire to purchase something new from 'em..

Hey Dr. Doolittle.. Yea, I do have a large collection of bikes.. But it's the only hobby I have. I also keep the bikes a purchase. Some folks collect stamps, I collect motorcycles.

Last edited:
Back