free website stats program Dropped! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dropped!

I'm really surprised someone hasn't jumped in with; "I've been riding for a hundred years and I've never dropped a bike..blah..blah...blah. Always figured those folks put 90 miles on their bikes in those hundred years...

Me, I've dropped my bikes more times than I can remember. I really think folks when they get a new bike should just take it out to a nice soft grassy place and push it over so they can get the whole issue out of the way. Eliminates a lot of the suspense on when it is going to happen.

At bike night some guy , after several beers I'm sure , decided when he left to show off a little bit . Keep in mind at this bike night place their is a ruff crowd so their are 2 deputy sheriff's on duty at all times . He took off and really hit it hard burning rubber and going like he stole it , he lost control and slide about 50' on the pavement . The deputies just told a couple guys to help him pick it up and park it until the next day and this happed in front of about 300 people .

I dropped my 650 a long time ago. Does this count, or am I still going to drop my Harley? I must know, I must. Am I a have, or havenot?
You could be a "will be" :) Oh my - I don't want to impose any ill-will on anyone here!!! SOOOO I say you are a won't be.

Bill (BTW - I am a 'been dar dun dat')

Most importantly on the stand you want a grease that will not wash out. Wheel bearing grease would work.

This may sound strange but I very seldom walk the bike. I get on It to move it around in my shop...I dont care how it looks..:s..Back when I drank things haptened

Back