free website stats program Driving lights?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Driving lights??

Let me get this stright. If I go to the HD dealer and buy HD parts made in China and pay HD price I'm still in good standing with the moderators. But if I go to wallyworld and buy parts made in China and pay wallyworld price there will be a closed door meeting to discuss--what my spending habits???

Let me get this stright. If I go to the HD dealer and buy HD parts made in China and pay HD price I'm still in good standing with the moderators. But if I go to wallyworld and buy parts made in China and pay wallyworld price there will be a closed door meeting to discuss--what my spending habits???

I think we know your spending habbits already. You have an HD. HD's automatically came will a built in spending habbit :rofl

(At least it did for me :s)

I think we know your spending habbits already. You have an HD. HD's automatically came will a built in spending habbit :rofl

(At least it did for me :s)

Good point! But for most after spending the $$ for the initial purchase (bike) we have to resort to spending the kids inheratance or 2nd mortgage or go online to find the cheapest products to feed our habit. Going to wallyworld or autozone should not have to be done under cover of darkness.:bigsmiley20:
This is all written tongue planted firmly in cheek:bigsmiley8:

Hmmm.....I guess we're going to have to keep an eye on HDDon as well!

:devil

Hmmm.....I guess we're going to have to keep an eye on HDDon as well!

:devil

I have a feeling my loyalties are in question. I am starting to feel like Will Rogers when he was ask if he was going to run for the senate. He said something like this "I'm not sure I want to belong to an organization that would have the likes of me in their group." Doc if your keeping an eye on me who is going to be watching the henhouse?:cheers:cheers:lolrolling

Back to the driving lights. A buddy of mine has the engine guard mounted fog lamps on his SG and they look great and when positioned correctly they reall light up the road. Part #68913-98B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm watching you guys! :D

Are you worried yet???:newsmile063::newsmile100:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back