free website stats program Driving lights?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Driving lights??

Great Pumpkin

Probably a million out there. Any pics are welcome. And do I need to upgrade my alt. from a set?? I do alot of miles and at times I ride clean thru the night, so I am looking to put on a pair. My flxh is bone stock anniversary edtion. Couple of chrome upgrades and cruise but thats is it at this time.

Check out MOCO assecories catalog. They have a real nice seat up for the Street Glide.

If you look at the mounting bracket that they use on the CVO Ultra's, it is a very clean look with no cross over bar.

69818-06. Page 654 in the 2011 HD P&A Catalog.

What I have done with my 08 EGC will not be popular but it works and is not expensive. I really like the MoCo highway bar mounted fog lights but can't see spending the money for them. So....I went to Wal-Mart (oh the horror!!) and bought a set of round driving lights for less then $20.00. I then bought the appropriate Kuryakyn (sp) bracket and mounted them on my highway bar, just underneath my highway pegs. Drilled holes in my highway bar, ran the wiring through the highway bars and I am in business. They have been installed for over two years now and are still very bright, much brighter than my headlight (I like the contrast). I have to admit they are starting to look a little weather beaten so, for around $20.00 I can buy new ones, plug into the already installed wiring and I am back in business. I know the thought of mounting anything from Wal-mart on your bike offends some guys but I'm all about saving money.
Ride safe.

I know the thought of mounting anything from Wal-mart on your bike offends some guys but I'm all about saving money.
Ride safe.

The moderators are now meeting in a closed door session to discuss banning you from this forum. Decision will be announced shortly!

:lolrolling

This is a nice choice for the baggers where the fairing isn't a problem , it updates the directionals as well.

tn388s3.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]​

Back