free website stats program Drive by greeting... | Harley Davidson Forums

Drive by greeting...

Hello mark. How is everything in the camping world?

Hey guys, couldn't stay gone too long, got to missing you fellas. What's going on in my world? Hmmmmm, can I get a woot woot for my pending retirement??!!!? September 1, I hang up my gun and badge and, with great trepidation, enter the civilian world. Can't wait. I'm sure you can relate, Jeff. I have gotten a job offer from Lazy Days (large camper/RV dealer here in Central Florida) and plan on working there for awhile, as I want to do something unrelated to law enforcement. The camping life is going great, Don, just don't get to do it as much as I'd like. We're actually looking at upgrading to a 5th wheel in the near future. Thanks for the hearty howdy, folks. I'm planning on buying another Harley in the near future (haven't told the wife), so need to get plugged in.

Congrats and a big Woot Woot on your upcoming retirement. Let us know when you get the thumbs up from your wife on the new Harley. Lots of great riding up this way so put Suwannee on the list please. Campground right outside of town or park it here at the house. Of course you can always use the cottage.

Good for you Mark, now it's time to have some fun. As I see how things have changed i'm not sure I would have the temperament to do the job anymore.

Congrats.

Back