free website stats program drinking and driving | Harley Davidson Forums

drinking and driving

gator508

Experienced Member
I would like to share an experience with you, about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and had a few too many beers and some rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but as it was a bus, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise; as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.

Very good move, not only did you save your life, but the lives of all those you would have put at risk passing by. I've scraped up WAY too many over my 30 years of coppin'.

Takes a HUGE man to realize that, when liqour usually gives us extra muscles, alligator mouth, and bravado...

I have great respect for you and your actions, gator508!

HOLD ON.....YOU DROVE A BUS, NOT TOOK A BUS......I TAKE BACK WHAT i SAID:newsmile055:

Very good move, not only did you save your life, but the lives of all those you would have put at risk passing by. I've scraped up WAY too many over my 30 years of coppin'.

Takes a HUGE man to realize that, when liqour usually gives us extra muscles, alligator mouth, and bravado...

I have great respect for you and your actions, gator508!

HOLD ON.....YOU DROVE A BUS, NOT TOOK A BUS......I TAKE BACK WHAT i SAID:newsmile055:

LOL, he had me going to Joe Good one Gator:p

Good one :lolrolling

I want to share a real experience I had a few years ago.
During Oktoberfest.
I had a few too many so we decided to call a cab to take us home.
Cabbie gets stopped and charged with impaired at a roadside check
We spend 21/2 hrs. on the side of the road waiting for another cab to come and get us,none show up.A cop ends up driving us back to the Condordia club to get my truck and I drove home.

Back