Drink Holder

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by dan1551, Oct 5, 2008.

1. dan1551

dan1551 Account Removed

Ive been riding the ultra to work alot and have decided I need Coffee and cold drinks for the trip home. Someone tell me what kind of drink holder to get :D

2. tsp45acp

tsp45acp Active Member

I'm looking for one that will go on my Sporty. I'm interested too. Thanks, Tracy

3. Crazyfrog

Crazyfrog Active Member

4. Rod Stewart

Rod Stewart Active Member

That looks pretty slick!
    A question for those that use this already:
    Does if block your guages at all?
    Does it swivel and stay more of less vertical when you park and put it on the jiffy stand?

Rod

5. Crazyfrog

Crazyfrog Active Member

Hope this helps.

6. ProF

ProF Junior Member

There's a bunch of them on Ebay. Put in [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]KRUZER KADDY.[/FONT]

7. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

From the looks of the mounting instructions on the site you can choose to rigid mount it or allow it to swivel.

Agree - Looks pretty good to me.

8. MIHDrider

MIHDrider Junior Member

I just use the HD bag that goes on the crash bar around the saddlebag. Works well for cold drinks.

9. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I understand what you're getting at but there's no reason not to stay hydrated while stopped at a light or riding in a straight line on the highway.

10. martysnarf

martysnarf Active Member

MIHDrider said,
    Ditto that for me; works GREAT- plus the pouch that is next to the plastic bottle is where I keep my garage door opener and other trinkets that I need quick access to. I tried the handlebar-mounted one, and the bike vibrates so much that it was always splashing everywhere- even soda bottles. Then you have sticky stuff on your tank, hands, etc... Pain in the arse. I like the one that mounts to the saddlebag guard myself! I have put hot coffee in there as well, and it worked great for that too.