free website stats program Drink Holder | Harley Davidson Forums

Drink Holder

dan1551

Account Removed
Ive been riding the ultra to work alot and have decided I need Coffee and cold drinks for the trip home. Someone tell me what kind of drink holder to get :D

That looks pretty slick!
A question for those that use this already:
Does if block your guages at all?
Does it swivel and stay more of less vertical when you park and put it on the jiffy stand?

Rod

That looks pretty slick!
A question for those that use this already:
Does if block your guages at all?Not really, probably depends on where you mount it
Does it swivel and stay more of less vertical when you park and put it on the jiffy stand?Yes

Rod

Hope this helps.

There's a bunch of them on Ebay. Put in [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]KRUZER KADDY.[/FONT]

Does it swivel and stay more of less vertical when you park and put it on the jiffy stand?
From the looks of the mounting instructions on the site you can choose to rigid mount it or allow it to swivel.

Agree - Looks pretty good to me.

I just use the HD bag that goes on the crash bar around the saddlebag. Works well for cold drinks.

I understand what you're getting at but there's no reason not to stay hydrated while stopped at a light or riding in a straight line on the highway.

MIHDrider said,
I just use the HD bag that goes on the crash bar around the saddlebag. Works well for cold drinks.

Ditto that for me; works GREAT- plus the pouch that is next to the plastic bottle is where I keep my garage door opener and other trinkets that I need quick access to. I tried the handlebar-mounted one, and the bike vibrates so much that it was always splashing everywhere- even soda bottles. Then you have sticky stuff on your tank, hands, etc... Pain in the arse. I like the one that mounts to the saddlebag guard myself! I have put hot coffee in there as well, and it worked great for that too.

Back