free website stats program dressing up the front end...need help... | Harley Davidson Forums

dressing up the front end...need help...

DuceDeuce

I thought I would post this question here rather than on the softail forum. The reason is I dont believe this front end is the original deuce front end. I want to either get a chrome plate that fits beind the headlight that wraps around the forks - like what I've seen on some fat-boys (but I am not sure with this headlight that it is possible) OR dress the wires up with a wrap of some kind but no sure which would look better or which would be easier..

I need some opinions please...

Here are a few pictures showing the front end...I orginally took the pictures so I could show my dad the windshield that I had.

IMG00022.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

Doesn't look like the original front end for that deuce. Maybe a headwinds headlamp and not stock trees or risers either.

any idea on the trees or risers?

what about a place to get some chrome wrapping tape - is this even a real product?

any idea on the trees or risers?

what about a place to get some chrome wrapping tape - is this even a real product?

You can get an aluminized (sort of looks like chrome) tape for wrapping HVAC ducts at Home Depot or Lowe's, but I don't think it will look very good unless used (very) sparingly.

The aluminum tape would be a bear to get right stuff is a pain to work with

Back