I have a question for any electrical guru's. I washed my bike, dried it an didn't touch it for a week. Came back and it wouldn't start. Checked and the battery was dead. Battery is a year old. I recharged the battery and started to check if there was a draw on the battery. I pulled every fuse out and one by one checked to see if there was a draw. I get a draw from the Radio mem fuse (15 amps) and right next to it the Battery fuse (15 amps). My question is should these always be hot even if the bike is off?