free website stats program Downed Biker Rally or Run | Harley Davidson Forums

Downed Biker Rally or Run

gtexas

Banned
A friend of mine I have known since High school went down hard Thursday night. He is in a coma in Baylor Dallas. I want to help his family but I'm not sure what to do. I am thinking about trying to get a run or rally going for him. Maybe a fund to help his kids. Has anyone ever organized one of these? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Email me at texas corvette at g mail with suggestions or help. Remove the spaces. You know what to do.

Thanks,,,,,,

Sorry to hear about your friend, that is hard to accept. We will keep him in our prayers and hope he has a full recovery. As far as a benefit ride, not hard to do, pick a date, get some businesses to support you, have 50/50 raffles, anything to help raise money, and charge 15 rider and 10 for a passenger, usually what they are around here.

There is an organization in OK/MO/CO that does just that. downedbikers.org

I'm sure they would be happy to give advice. Maybe even get some shops down there to support starting a chapter in TX. I'm not a member but I see them doing a lot of good things.

Yes, our thoughts & prayers are w/your bud. Definitely get in touch w/local HD/HOG chapter for fundraiser assistance...GodSpeed.

Back