free website stats program Dont leave bike outside and go to autoparts! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dont leave bike outside and go to autoparts!

I sometimes leave my bike in the drive for half the day unattended and don't lock it and i wouldn't expect anything to happen to it
but then where i live there are only 5 houses and i am on good terms with all the neighbours

Brian

:bigsmiley22:I am on good terms also. Next door is a preacher, across street is a preacher, retired army officer on other side. good folks. will find out one of these days.

If you don't find any water in any other place I'd be inclinded to think it happened accidently.

Unless you have reason to believe someone has it out for you.

How did you know water was in the oil tank before you started it?

The water wouldn't show on the dip stick, oil is lighter than water.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

I also have to go along with 03Classic. Unless you live in an extremely bad neighborhood it would seem highly unlikely that someone would do that in broad daylight.

I had problems with the digital dipstick. Had to re-solder connection at battery. it worked for about another month and got err message. Checked battery and charge was good. I think the digital dipsticks have had a lot of problems. It is easy for moisture to get into circuit board.

Back