free website stats program Dont know if this is the right place but... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dont know if this is the right place but...

You did an Awesome Job.. Sweet Ride!! And now you know what is in it and how it works!

Thanks man! I have to say im kinda keen to it also :D . Ive learned alot from this bike and thats what i set out to do!!

Well done!!! Thank you for the play by play regarding your restoration. I have to say it is very sweet looking ride and another fine example of an HD machine saved for you and your fellow riders to see and enjoy as well!

DSCN3750.jpg

Last edited:
Handsome bike. I just bought a 80 flh1200 and trying to decide which way to go with it. just had the motor and trans rebuilt so i hope i dont have to tear into that anytime soon. the education on the trans wont hurt though. seems like there was a lot of things changing on these bikes around those years. definately interesting. take care of the old dude, you got a nice ride.

Handsome bike. I just bought a 80 flh1200 and trying to decide which way to go with it. just had the motor and trans rebuilt so i hope i dont have to tear into that anytime soon. the education on the trans wont hurt though. seems like there was a lot of things changing on these bikes around those years. definately interesting. take care of the old dude, you got a nice ride.

Thanks alot man!! I wish you well in your journey on your new project and hope to see pics when completed!! I finally got my spokes back from powder coater and installed. Still gotta get my speedo hooked up and get a hub cap since im only running one rotor / brake.

DSCN3757.jpg

Back