free website stats program Dont Forget The Troops | Harley Davidson Forums

Dont Forget The Troops

J

Jack Klarich

Don't forget the troops this Christmas, It is my prayer they all are safe and will be returned home safe to their families, Peace to all hoping this will be a Merry Christmas for all who are serving

Don't forget the troops this Christmas, It is my prayer they all are safe and will be returned home safe to their families, Peace to all hoping this will be a Merry Christmas for all who are serving

Jack, I second your thought. In our church last week the pastor introduce a Colonel that was able to come home from Afghanistan for a week to be with Wife and 2 young boys for Christmas. The whole church stood up and applauded him...:USA

Jack, I agree with you, if it wasn't for our troops we wouldn't be able to enjoy the Holidays. Would like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our Troops past and present. May God Bless you all.:42::42::42:

Having spent some 25 years in the uniform of the crown i always think of the troops that are unable to be with their families at this time of year
This is a special time of year for families and although i have missed a few in the past for a while now i have been with them this time of year and appreciate it all the more because of the times i could not be home with them

Brian

Back