free website stats program Done with the upgrades... I think.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Done with the upgrades... I think..

formike56

Here are a few pics. One when I brought it home and the latest. Can't think of anything else I want to put on it.....

Attachments

• 2007 FXDWG.jpg
    2007 FXDWG.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0004.jpg
    DSCN0004.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN0007.jpg
    DSCN0007.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0008.jpg
    DSCN0008.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 85
  • trip to calif. & back 9-01-08 008.jpg
    trip to calif. & back 9-01-08 008.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 95
Looks good! I'm sure you think of a few things you want here and there over time :D

I can tell from the pics a few thins, saddlebags, air cleaner, derby cover, windshield bag...what did I miss.

Looks good! I'm sure you think of a few things you want here and there over time :D

I can tell from the pics a few thins, saddlebags, air cleaner, derby cover, windshield bag...what did I miss.

Just a few... Apes, Control's, SS Braided cables, SE180 on the rear, Forward extended controls,D&D fat cat exhust, Fueling oil cooler, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know I forgeting a few. These were the visual things. Lotsa internal parts from Fueling, S&S just to get to run like it should.

Just a few... Apes, Control's, SS Braided cables, SE180 on the rear, Forward extended controls,D&D fat cat exhust, Fueling oil cooler, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know I forgeting a few. These were the visual things. Lotsa internal parts from Fueling, S&S just to get to run like it should.

If anyone is interested in the engraving here is the link

Custom Engraving Ltd - Home

Good people to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back