free website stats program Donation | Harley Davidson Forums

Donation

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
How are we notified when our donation needs to be renewed?

How are we notified when our donation needs to be renewed?

HDDon brings up a great question. "how do we donate"? It is in fact under the donate button. This place is here because of donations. Big and small, they all count! The adds go away too!:s

I didn't know that info was available,,, excellent. I want to point out another bonus available on this site. When you are in your "user control panel" there is a Personal Notepad at the top of page (click + or - to expand/close it). I use the notepad for reminders on the forum, like real names of members, when I last donated, how to attach photos, size allowed, etc.

Every time I read a post about how to repair a problem or a post that helps me save time working on my bike I consider it money saved. There are so many members willing to help you with any problem you might have, that just have to be worth something to you. If you feel that you have gained knowledge and saved time and money just by being here, maybe it's time to hit the Donate button. You not only get a few benefits and help the forum keep running, you get to hang out with some really nice people!

Every time I read a post about how to repair a problem or a post that helps me save time working on my bike I consider it money saved. There are so many members willing to help you with any problem you might have, that just have to be worth something to you. If you feel that you have gained knowledge and saved time and money just by being here, maybe it's time to hit the Donate button. You not only get a few benefits and help the forum keep running, you get to hang out with some really nice people!
Well said.:s

Thanks for the reminder.

For me personally, this site has saved me thousands. I consider my donation the same as buying the rear seat bolt from a dealer. I just get a heck of a lot more from the site.

I haven't met a soul from this site, so this isn't a campaign for donations, but I also know inter-web sites don't run on their own for free.

Just consider this. When you are puttin down the road after a quick fix from this site, how did you get down the road?

If you can, do it. If you can't, no judgements, we're all in this together.

A good time to say Thank You to each and every one of you, Mods, Retired Mods, Gurus and hacks. A great site here. Keep it up.

Ride hard, be safe and God Bless.

Back